Our experienced and innovative team can assess each situation and implement a complete solution, where necessary, from concept to installation and testing.
Customer satisfaction is core to all we do. We work as close partners with our customers to understand and explore their business and special requirements. We take the pressure off them by finding the most efficient and cost-effective solutions using our established supply chain.
We will get it done and get it right by making the best use of clear thinking, new ideas and new products where appropriate. Our business is developing on the foundation of a top class and highly skilled workforce. With that and all essential accreditation we can guarantee safety, quality and integrity.
3sun Group comprises:
- 3sun Ltd - originally set up in 2007 by CEO Graham to provide controls and instrumentation services to the Oil and Gas sector. Since then 3sun Group has undergone a restructure and 3sun Ltd is now the trading entity for the Group’s operations and maintenance activities.
- 3sun Inspection Services Ltd -originally set up in 2011 as a response to the renewable industry’s need for an amalgamated, quality statutory inspection service, representing a single point of focus for all asset and equipment verification.
- Dawson Energy Ltd - Originally set up in 2001 to offer practical onshore turbine installation services in to Scottish wind farms, Dawson Energy is the oldest subsidiary of 3sun Group and in turn has the most experience in the Wind industry of the 3sun Group entities with over 15 years.
- 3sun Academy Ltd - the specialist training division of 3sun Group providing courses for the energy, construction, engineering and manufacturing industries. Concentrating on assessing and verifying skills, enhancing performance and assuring clients of a safe workforce, our training professionals have many years’ experience in the design and delivery of training.
- RRC Controls Services Ltd - provide topside and subsea products and services to the Oil & Gas Sector. RRC have a wealth of experienced engineers capable of the design and manufacture of bespoke products to meet clients’ specific requirements. As well as this RRC can also provide experienced technicians, capable of performing a variety of onshore and offshore workscopes.
- 3sun Denmark ApS - a supplier of skilled technicians for the installation and servicing of wind turbines onshore and offshore in Denmark