The detailed design and build of three Topside Umbilical Termination Units for the termination of subsea umbilical’s and installation on a platform West of Shetland.
- The design, procurement and construction of three ‘Topside Umbilical Termination Units’.
- Project management to co-ordinate all project activities and provide the purchaser with a single point of contact and responsibility.
- Consideration to be given for operator requirements and platform location restrictions.
- Additional inclusion of control transmitters and shutdown solenoids.
- Constructed and factory acceptance tested Topside Umbilical Termination Units
- Provision of manufacturer’s data book and installation, operation and Maintenance Manual.
- Quality industry standard component suppliers
- Working pressures between 207 bar & 517 bar suitable with a range of operating media
Maximising our value
- A complete package designed and tested rigorously to standards set by the latest industry legislation as well as the customers own specifications and requirements.
- Constructed to meet the clients project schedule.
- Operational support throughout the site installation hook-up, commissioning and system integration tests.
Case Study PDF: