Confined Space Entry Level 2 is designed to show candidates the procedures and equipment required for safe entry to and evacuation from confined spaces with more complex entry, including multiple levels and moving away from entry points. This course is intended for any person in any industry who must enter confined spaces which have complex or multi-level access which require more planning and equipment and whereby spaces pose low or medium levels of risk.
Confined Space Entry - Level 2
- Identification of confined spaces
- Hazards and risk
- Control measures (Isolation, purging, ventilation, testing, PPE)
- Safe systems of work (procedures, supervision, permits, communication)
- Emergency procedures
- Equipment inspection
- Use of equipment including tripod, winch, harness, gas monitor
- Escape breathing apparatus
- Use of additional personnel or equipment
- Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) Awareness
Assessment of Course:
Candidates will be assessed through both observation of practical skills and a written assessment. Upon successful completion of the course a certificate will be provided to the candidate and will be valid for three years.
Courses are of a strenuous nature; therefore a good level of fitness is advised. Delegates must be medically fit. Candidates attending this course must have a good understanding of verbal and written English language. We can accommodate any delegate with special needs providing we are advised at time of booking.
Duration: 2 days
Delegate Numbers: Up to 8
"I really enjoyed the course. It was fun and informative."