Our Forklift Novice Course is suitable for people who have just started working with fork lift trucks. The course provides training to ensure users are fully able to operate a fork lift truck whilst complying with industry regulations.
- Novice training covers training up to 5 tonnes
- Additional days can be added to increase/convert training to 20 tonnes through attendance of our Forklift Refresher Course
- Introduction to the lift truck to be used
- Pre-use inspection and take over maintenance
- Controls and instruments
- Weight assessment
- Starting, moving and stopping the truck
- Operation of hydraulic controls
- Stacking/de-stacking – free standing and in racking
- Safety code testing
- Practical test of basic operating skills
- Written test of operating knowledge
Assessment of Course:
Fork Lift Training Courses are delivered by our experienced training partner and all successful delegates who complete all elements of the course will be issued with a certificate.
Delegates attending this course must have a good understanding of verbal and written English language. We can accommodate any delegate with special needs providing we are advised at time of booking.
Duration: 3 days
Delegate numbers: up to 3 per course