Our Forklift Refresher course is only available for those operators with documentary evidence of basic training and who wish to renew their certification to use counterbalance forklift truck. The Counterbalance Forklift is the most common of fork lifts in use today and are the pillar of most materials handling operations.
- Introduction to the lift truck to be used
- Pre-use inspection and take over maintenance
- Controls and instruments
- Weight assessment
- Starting, moving and stopping the truck
- Handling laden and un-laden pallets
- Operation of hydraulic controls
- Stacking/de-stacking – free standing and in racking
- Safety code testing
- Practical test of basic operating skills
- Written test of operating knowledge
Assessment of Course:
Fork Lift Training Courses are delivered by our experienced training partner and all successful delegates who complete all elements of the course will be issued with a certificate.
Delegates attending this course must have a good understanding of verbal and written English language. We can accommodate any delegate with special needs providing we are advised at time of booking.
Duration: 5 days
Delegate Numbers: Maximum of 3 per course