Our Confined Space Entry Level 1 course is designed to show candidates the procedures and equipment required for safe entry to and evacuation from confined spaces. Confined Space Entry Level 1 is intended for any person in any industry who must enter confined spaces which have relatively simple access and pose low or medium levels of risk.
Confined Space Entry - Level 1
- Identification of confined spaces
- Hazards and risk
- Control measures (Isolation, purging, ventilation, testing, PPE)
- Safe systems of work (procedures, supervision, permits, communication)
- Emergency procedures
- Equipment inspection
- Use of equipment including tripod, winch, harness, gas monitor
- Escape breathing apparatus
Assessment of Course:
Candidates will be assessed through both observation of practical skills and a written assessment. Upon successful completion of the course a certificate will be provided to the candidate and will be valid for three years.
Courses are of a strenuous nature; therefore a good level of fitness is advised. Delegates must be medically fit. Candidates attending this course must have a good understanding of verbal and written English language. We can accommodate any delegate with special needs providing we are advised at time of booking.
Duration: One Day
Delegate Numbers: Up to 8