Rope adjustment device which moves freely up the rope, can be towed down the rope using the Towable Release Mechanism and locks under static or dynamic loading.
The Catch features a non-aggressive, rope friendly stainless steel cam. This is spring loaded allowing the Catch to be positioned above the user.
Injection moulded/hot forged handle ergonomically shaped for ease of use with descent devices
- Towable Release Mechanism (Patent Pending)
- Large attachment eye for multiple connections
- Screw-lockable side plates for semi-permanent attachment to safety line
- Side plate locking screw stowage point in boss
- Rope friendly stainless steel cam
- Hot forged
- Aluminium body
- Stainless steel boss