Our online CMS offers customers the ability to record all site equipment that requires statutory inspection, including but not limited to:-
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Lifting equipment in accordance with Lifting Operations Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (LOLER)
- Work equipment in accordance with Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER)
- Pressure equipment in accordance with Pressure System Safety Regulations 2000 (PSSR).
- Fire equipment such as Fire Extinguisher’s in accordance with BS5306
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
The inspection status of each item is captured using 3sun Group’s unique hand held computer system, allowing data to be downloaded either remotely at the client’s site or when the unit is docked on return to base.
The system assigns each item of equipment with a unique identification number, description, safe working load, test certificate number and details of previous inspections. Multiple search functions within the CMS allow for easy navigation to instantly find a required item.
Copies of both the current and historical inspection certificates are available at the click of a button, an excellent tool if both internal and external auditing is being carried out.
The CMS also has a traffic light and email alert system that allows follow-up inspections to be pro-actively planned and carried out before they ever get close to their expiry dates.