We are currently recruiting for a Site Planner for the Norfolk area
- Understanding the Contract Schedule, and administering during the course of the Project duration, with particular emphasis on:
- Confirm / Agree Contract Schedule prior to mobilisation
- Weekly and Monthly updates to schedule including progress, productivity, critical path, etc.
- Input into / Management of Load out schedule
- Input into / Management of Crane schedule
- Input into / Management of any other scheduling as required
- Schedule Management including Extension of Time and Liquidated Damages
- Managing any Subcontracts required on the Schedule
- Provide schedule advice to the Contract Administrator, Project Manager and Site Team
Qualifications, Education Requirements’ & Key Competencies:
- Ideally be qualified at degree level in Engineering, Project Controls, or Construction, with a minimum 10 years experience in Project Planning projects in the Renewables, power, or Oil & Gas industries.